Friday, January 2, 2009

Game Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's warm and sunny outside and we are ready for football! We have about 3 hours until the tailgate starts and we are getting antsy. The streets are buzzing with excitement and the majority of the people you see are fans. The funny thing is I think we have got a few more people from Auburn and LSU rooting for us. Every time we see them they yell "Go Utes!" It appears that their hate for Alabama and Nick Saban run deeper than their love of the SEC. Either way, I think we have a lot of people across the country pulling for us (except for everyone at ESPN).

Anyway, I'm off to go see my brother and his wife that just flew in from Atlanta. I'll be posting more photos from my phone during the tailgate and the game, so keep checking back!

GO UTES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment